Easiest Alfredo Sauce Ever.
You can have Easiest Alfredo Sauce Ever using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easiest Alfredo Sauce Ever
- Prepare of (8oz) cream cheese.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Prepare of (Optional)parsley.
Easiest Alfredo Sauce Ever instructions
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan on medium hight heat.
- Add cream cheese. Stir with a whisk until smooth..
- Add one cup of milk, stir until incorporated then add the other cup of milk and stir until smooth..
- Add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir occasionally until all cheese is melted..
- Take off of heat and mix with pasta!.
- Note: sauce will thicken when it cools down, add milk to thin if desired..