Ground Beef Casserole.
You can have Ground Beef Casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 cans (15 oz) of tomato sauce (sometimes I use a jar of maranaria sauce).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (3 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 of onion, diced, how much to use is up to you.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole instructions
- Cook ground beef, drain Mix sugar, salt, garlic powder and tomato sauce into beef.
- Simmer about 20 min.
- Cook egg noodles, about 5 or so minutes. Drain.
- Preheat oven 350° Grease 9×13 dish.
- Mix sour cream, cream cheese and onion..
- Put 1/2 the noodles into dish, 1/2 sour cream mixture the 1/2 beed mixture. Repeat layers..
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 min..