Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe. Sweet Holiday Chex Mix is a staple recipe every Christmas season at my house! Chex Mix – the Sweet Version. If there's one treat you must make this season this is it!
I have made this delicious treat for friends and family. Chex Party Mix and Other Holiday Snacks. Easy party snack ideas, from our home to yours. You can have Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe
- It’s 3 cups of corn chex.
- It’s 3 cups of rice chex.
- You need 3 cups of wheat chex.
- Prepare 2 cups of mixed nuts.
- It’s 2 cups of mini pretzels.
- You need 1 cup of cheerios.
- It’s 1 cup of baby gold fish cracker.
- Prepare 1.5 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
This savory Holiday Chex mix is the best Chex Mix recipe and perfect for Christmas with festive red tortilla chips, green pistachio and dill sprinkles added to the mix. It also makes a great edible gift, although it's perfect for any time of the year! See more ideas about Chex mix recipes, Chex mix, Recipes. It combines the classic flavors of puppy chow like peanut butter and chocolate with some new ones!
Classic Holiday Chex Mix Recipe instructions
- Preheat oven to 250 F. Set out large baking dish deeper sides helps for stirring. I use a big aluminum disposible roaster pan..
- Mix chex mixs, in large bowl, add mixed nuts, pretzels, cheerios, and gold fish..
- In small sauce pan or in micriwave safe container. Melt butter add seasoning salt, onion and garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce stir thoroughly..
- Slowly pour butter mixture over dry chex mixture and stir continuously in small batches so as to to over saturate parts of the mix you want an even coating as possible. Stir 3 minutes then pour into baking sheet. Or sheets..
- Place sheets in oven and cook for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.make sure when stirring you are exposing the more saturated pieces below so they can crisp up. Once done pour on paper towles and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
A sweet holiday snack mix from Chex, finished with a dusting of powdered sugar and inspired by a winter snow day. Like I said, I literally made four batches of this stuff over the weekend. So I figured I'd snap a few photos during a batch to show you how zee Chex Mix and I roll. First off, you've gotta start with the rockstar ingredients — All The Chex. The classic chex mix – can't get any better!