Nickie's cheesey chicken alfredo casserole. A Simple And Delicious Casserole Version Of A Dish Every Family Loves! Give This Chicken Alfredo Bake A Try For Your Next Dinner! Pasta, Chicken, Lots Of Cheese, And Yummy Seasonings Make This Recipe A Hit!
This will help them cook through evenly. In a bowl mix salt, pepper. Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a delicious and easy main dish recipe made with rigatoni pasta, Alfredo sauce, milk, and Parmesan cheese. You can have Nickie's cheesey chicken alfredo casserole using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nickie's cheesey chicken alfredo casserole
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast or tenders.
- It’s of bottle of kraft zesty italian dressing.
- It’s of ragu classic alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of heaping spoonfuls of sour cream.
- It’s of parkay butter.
- It’s of handful of parmasan cheese.
- It’s of of kraft 5 blend shredded italian cheese.
- You need of ritz crackers.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of wide egg noodles.
- It’s of chicken broth.
This super simple and easy recipe for chicken alfredo casserole is a great choice for dinner. Make it as directed or alter it as you'd like. This easy, cheesy pasta casserole is packed with palate-pleasers like creamy Alfredo sauce and shredded mozzarella that everyone in your family will love, plus white-meat chicken and chopped broccoli for a hearty dose of protein and veggies. We LOVE Chicken Alfredo and knew a casserole version would be just as good.
Nickie's cheesey chicken alfredo casserole step by step
- Wash and marinate the chicken in the Italian dressing overnight..
- Cook the chicken on about 400°F in the oven. While the chicken cooks, boil your egg noodles..
- While your chicken and noodles cook, in a large bowl, mix the Alfredo sauce, chicken broth, sour cream, handful of parmesan cheese, and a large handful of the shredded Italian cheese, and add your salt and pepper..
- After your noodles are done, add them to your mixture. And after the chicken is done, cut it up to as big as you desire, and add it to the mixture as well..
- Mix it all up well, and you will need two cassarole dishes or one large dish (13 x 9). Spray dish well with Pam nonstick spray..
- Pour mixture into dish and take the remaining shredded cheese and cover the top totally. Then take a pack of Ritz crackers and crunch them up to crumbs, and cover the entire top of the dish with them..
- Take the stick butter and cut 1/4 tsp prices and lay the prices on top of the cracker crumbs. Just sporadic across the top..
- Place dish in oven on about 400°F, and cook til the top is golden brown. The butter will melt down into the casserole. Take out if the oven and enjoy!.
Of course, everyone loved it, and with lots of cheese, chicken and delicious spices, I have a feeling. This casserole is sure to please all alfredo and chicken lovers. This recipe is stacked with a delicious alfredo sauce. Some of the ingredients in the casserole include chicken, broccoli and mushrooms. Chicken alfedo casserole is easy and delicious comfort food.