Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach and shrimp; heat through. Drain fettuccine; add to sauce and toss to coat. Traditional alfredo dishes usually call for pasta, which contains too many carbs to be eaten on keto.
Our recipe for Simple Chicken Spinach Alfredo with Fettuccine is the perfect answer to the dinne question. It is so easy that you can pull it together any night of the week. And it is so delicious you won't think twice about serving it when entertaining. You can have Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles
- Prepare of mushroom Alfredo sauce.
- You need of shrimp deveined tailoff.
- Prepare of Korean flat noodles.
- Prepare of frozen spinach.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
The classic combination of Chicken, Alfredo, pasta. Pour in the heavy cream and stir the pot to combine. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful.
Spinach shrimp alfredo with noodles instructions
- Heat pan add oil add water.
- Add noodles and spinach.
- Add Salt garlicbreak up spinach leave juices from spinach in the pan.
- Add shrimp and sauce rinse jar out getting everything out of jar.
- Heat till everything is hot.
We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean protein to boot! Add drained spinach and stir often until heated through. Rich and creamy Alfredo sauce with Parmesan cheese, garlic and plenty of shrimp. When sauce has thickened, combine with cooked pasta noodles; serve hot. I used only half of the package for the amount of.