Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti.
You can have Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of flour.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of low fat milk.
- Prepare of Parmeasan cheese (grated).
- You need of Pasta.
- Prepare of Ziti Pasta.
- Prepare of Cooked Chicken (shredded).
- You need of batch Alfredo Sauce (see above).
- You need of Mozzarella (shredded).
- Prepare of broccoli (optional).
Baked Chicken Alfredo Ziti instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375Â°F.
- Heat Olive oil in saute pan on medium heat. Add garlic for and saute for 1 minute..
- Sprinkle flour into saute pan. Cook for additional minute and stir occasionally..
- Slowly add chicken broth and whisk until smooth..
- Whisk in milk and bring to a simmer. Let cook until thickened..
- Add parmeasan cheese, pepper, and salt until cheese is melted. Set aside..
- Cook pasta until tender in large pot. Drain. Return pasta to pot and add cooked chicken and alfredo sauce..
- Pour half pasta into baking dish and cover with 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Add the other half and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese on top is beginning o golden..