Garlic Cream Alfredo Sauce.
You can have Garlic Cream Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Cream Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Garlic, crushed.
- Prepare of Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated.
- It’s of Italian parsley, chopped.
- It’s of Salt.
Garlic Cream Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium low heat.
- Add heavy cream and garlic and simmer for 5 minutes, whisking occasionally.
- Add pasta of choice and a splash of reserved pasta water.
- Add cheese and mix until melted.
- Add salt to taste.
- Add parsley, stir, and serve.