Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake.
You can cook Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake
- You need of 12 Oz frozen bag of 3 pepper & onion mix.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken tenders.
- You need of jars alfredo sauce of choice ( I use bertolli).
- You need of oregano.
- It’s of garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of Montreal chicken seasoning to taste.
- Prepare of Montreal steak seasoning.
- It’s of of spaghetti noodles.
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of cooking oil.
- It’s of topping.
- It’s of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare of melted butter.
Spaghetti Alfredo Chicken Bake instructions
- Boil some water in a large pot add a pinch of salt, when it comes to a boil add in your spaghetti noodles, stir cook for 9-11 minutes. Turn off and drain. Do not rinse..
- Start by dicing chicken into small pieces, cook with 1tbspn of cooking oil add all seasonings to taste. When done add in peppers cook another 3-5 minutes, now add in your sauce cooking on low for about 15minutes, taste for seasonings, set aside.
- Add a little sauce to a casserole dish, now layer in noodles, top with some alfredo mix, top with another layer of noodles and more sauce..
- Once completed with step #3 dice your tabs of butter into hales top around casserole dish. Now mix together panko and bread crumbs, add your melted butter mix together. Top your casserole dishes bake @375 for 15-20minutes till golden on top.Enjoy.