1952 original Chex party mix #mycookbook. Classic Oven Baked Chex Party Mix. I have read “the original Chex mix” recipe on the box and I knew the original did not contain any type of bagel chip. Thank you for posting Nothing like the original Chex party mix baking in the oven, filling your house with that wonderful aroma.
Then it's time for Chex™ Party Mix! This crunchy, salty snack is a welcome addition to any big game celebration or holiday gathering. It's easy to pull the original Chex™ Mix recipe together yourself—feel free to add your own personal flair. You can have 1952 original Chex party mix #mycookbook using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 1952 original Chex party mix #mycookbook
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat Chex.
- You need 2 cups of rice Chex.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts (peanuts optional).
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of garlic.
This original Chex Mix recipes can be added to with any of the recipes on Chex.com. Mix up a small batch of this time-tested party snack just for your family. The recipe for the original Chex party mix, including Worcestershire sauce, crisp corn and wheat Chex, and pretzels is easy, delicious, and classic. Watch this mix carefully when it's in the oven.
1952 original Chex party mix #mycookbook step by step
- Melt butter in a sauce pan, or microwave. When butter is melted add the worceshire and mix..
- In a big bowl and the Chex cereal and peanuts..
- Add the rest of the seasoning to the Chex bowl (sprinkle) then the butter mixture and mix with hands. Make sure it’s all coated well..
- Place on cookie sheet evenly..
- Cook on 250 for 30 mins stirring every 10 mins (don’t burn it, after it browns up some it done and is no longer wet, this can burn very fast.).
- Cool and Store in airtight container..
- Notes- I triple the recipe and add pretzels to the Chex with butter mixture. When it’s done then I add nuts and the cheeez it’s, goldfish or wale’s are good in this too, I like to use goldfish because it’s tends to be cheaper….
- Love making this the holidays, and road trips..
The temperature is low so it shouldn't burn, but you never know. If anything starts to look too brown around. It's all the Chex party mix awesomeness you could want. I love Chex Mix and was so happy to order the original party mix on line. Gradually Add cereals, Nuts, And Pretzels; Stir to Coat Evenly.