Vegetable noodle alfredo. Snap the woody ends off the. This super creamy yet light Vegetable Alfredo Pasta is loaded with enough vegetables to make your salad jealous. Spring vegetables brighten up this classic fettuccine Alfredo recipe.
Legend has it that Alfredo di Lelio created Alfredo sauce to satisfy his wife's pregnancy cravings. Although most recipes for pasta Alfredo feature fettuccine, other types of pasta, such as penne, work well. Some of the recipes include meat, either chicken, shrimp or pancetta. You can cook Vegetable noodle alfredo using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable noodle alfredo
- Prepare of noodles.
- You need of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vegetables and sauce.
- You need of Ragu Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of broccoli florets.
- It’s of sliced carrots.
- You need of onion, chopped.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of sweet peas, frozen.
How To Make Vegan Alfredo Sauce. The best vegan alfredo sauce you can make, it is rich and creamy, loved by young and old. It is very easy to make vegan alfredo sauce. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Vegetable noodle alfredo instructions
- In a wok or pot add water salt and quarter cup of oil bring to boil add noodles boil 7-9 minutes till el dente.
- Drain noodles mix with quarter cup oil and parsley set aside.
- Add oil to wok add onions carrots broccoli let cook till broccoli is tender.
- Add noodles incorporate into veggies add sauce incorporate well let simmer 3-5 minutes add peas let sit 4 minutes serve enjoy.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Saute shrimp in oil until shrimp turn pink. Return vegetables to pan; mix well. Place pasta on six dinner plates. My son loves any recipe with Alfredo sauce.