Alfredo Sauce (w/chicken). INGREDIENTS: ►fettuccine pasta FOR THE ALFREDO SAUCE. ►oil ►garlic ►whipping cream ►vermouth ►chili flakes ►parmesan FOR THE CHICKEN. ►chicken breast ►flour ►bread crumbs (i used panko) ►salt & pepper ►egg ►neutral oil FOR THE GARLIC BREAD. As Alfredo sauce is typically high in fat and calories, compare nutrition labels to find the healthiest option. Adding vegetables to the dish and using lean breast meat also increases the health value of chicken Alfredo.
The basic Alfredo Sauce Recipe is a heated mix of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese. From this basic recipe, many variations have arisen and optional seasonings added. If you like Chicken alfredo sauce w/chicken, you might love these ideas. You can have Alfredo Sauce (w/chicken) using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Alfredo Sauce (w/chicken)
- It’s of chicken thighs or breast tenderloins.
- Prepare of seasoned salt and pepper.
- You need of butter, divided.
- Prepare of bacon grease (or olive oil or more butter).
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of shallot, minced (or 1/2 small red/yellow/sweet onion).
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
- It’s of heavy cream.
- You need of parmesan (grate this yourself! don't use the can of powdery stuff).
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of nutmeg.
- It’s of desired seasonings (this is optional- i.e. parsley, oregano, italian, red pepper flakes, etc. I used parsley and oregano, and have used a little lemon zest before).
- Prepare of desired additions (this is also optional- take it to a new level by adding mushrooms, spinach, roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes, peas, other types of cheese, possibilities are endless!).
Easy, delicious and healthy Bertolli Alfredo Sauce w/Broccoli, Chicken & Fresh Mushrooms recipe from SparkRecipes. Saute & chop mushrooms in hot skillet Add alfredo sauce Add frozen chopped broccoli Add chicken (optional/if on hand) Serve over favorite whole wheat pasta (cook pasta while. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch Stir in heavy cream and Parmesan until combined.
Alfredo Sauce (w/chicken) step by step
- Get 1 1/2 T of the butter and 1/2 T of bacon grease (or olive oil or more butter if using instead) heated in a pan over medium high heat..
- Season your chicken on both sides with desired amount of seasoned salt (or regular salt, you boring person you) and pepper..
- When the butter is hot, fry up your chicken, letting it brown on both sides and make sure it cooks all the way through. Remove chicken, leave delicious brown bits in your pan. Cut up the chicken now or after it has cooled for a bit..
- "De-glaze" the pan (it probably still has tons of oil and not much stuck-on brown bits, but that's ok) with the wine, pouring slowly (and standing far away so you don't get spattered with boiling hot oil!) and whisking constantly. Feel free to add more if you wish..
- Let the wine cook for a bit, probably a minute or two, to cook out some alcohol. Add the minced shallot and garlic..
- Now ditch the whisk and use a wooden spoon. Turn heat down to medium; stir the shallot and garlic around for a while, cook until browning and fragrant..
- Note- now is probably a good time to boil some pasta, if that's what you're having with this sauce..
- Add the rest of the butter. Let it melt and cook for an additional minute or so..
- Slowly add the heavy cream while stirring. Side note- if you would like to make more sauce, there is enough shallot and garlic to double the cream and parmesan without messing with any other ingredients. You may need a little more seasonings at the end, but that is all done to taste anyways..
- Let the mixture heat up and reduce for a few minutes, stirring frequently/constantly. You want to give it some time to thicken up, but not get too gloopy..
- Add the parmesan, stirring around until completely melted..
- Cut up the chicken (if you haven't already done so) and add it back to the sauce..
- Season the sauce with a little salt (parmesan is pretty salty already, don't be too heavy handed), lots of pepper, and the nutmeg. Taste, and decide if/what additional seasonings to add. Add any other additional ingredients and let them warm through..
- Mix the pasta right in, or spoon desired amount over individual pasta servings, whichever your little heart desires. If the sauce gets too thick, feel free to add a little milk or pasta water to thin it out..
Remove from heat and stir in sliced chicken. Seasoned, sautéed boneless chicken breast strips and fettuccine are bathed in a savory garlic and Parmesan Alfredo sauce. The result is a mouth-watering dish that can't be beat! Easy Homemade Fettuccini Alfredo Sauce with milk recipe instead of cream or cream cheese is a It is the best Alfredo sauce recipe ever made without cream cheese or cream. You could call it a Absolutely AMAZING!!