My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate.
You can cook My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate
- It’s of penne rigate pasta or any you like.
- It’s of Bottle classic alfredo sauce.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Raw shrimp.
- Prepare of oil.
My way Shrimp Alfredo Penne Rigate instructions
- Cook pasta with the box instructions, less salt . Just like a pinch of salt..
- Clean and remove skin of shrimp. Seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste..
- Cook shrimp until pink, on both sides..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce in saucepan, add 1tsp garlic powder, 1 pinch black pepper and 1/4tsp salt or to taste,simmer for about 5 mins. Or to boiling a little..
- Drain pasta when done, put it back in pan, add shrimp and sauce. Mix all ingredients and simmer for 5 mins..
- Let it cool and enjoy..