Chicken and shrimp Alfredo. This twist on an Italian classic mixes chicken and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce flavored with sun-dried tomatoes, pesto, and garlic. You'll love my twist on this creamy Alfredo. It's a little heavy on the hips, but worth every bite.
If you are looking for an easy and comforting dinner idea, this Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo Pasta is exactly what you need. We are talking about a big pile of noodles stuffed with shrimp, chicken, and mixed with a creamy wine sauce! Crock-pot chicken and shrimp Alfredo is an elegant slow cooker recipe with vegetables, chicken, and shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce. You can have Chicken and shrimp Alfredo using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and shrimp Alfredo
- You need of shrimp.
- You need of butter.
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of prego alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of alfredo noodles.
Chicken and shrimp are mild in flavor and pair together very well. Lots of veggies, thyme, and basil add color and flavor to this recipe. One-Pot Shrimp and Snow Pea Alfredo PastaSimple Seasonal. Chicken Alfredo PastaMoore or Less Cooking Food Blog.
Chicken and shrimp Alfredo step by step
- Slice chicken breast into chunks.
- Place butter in sauce pan.
- Brown chicken until done.
- Add shrimp (I used already peeled,deveined cooked shrimp).
- Cook Alfredo noodles separately.
- Add Alfredo sauce to chicken and shrimp.
- When noodles are done mix all together and season to taste.
Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the shrimp adds lots of extra flavor and some lean protein to boot! This easy shrimp alfredo is an impressive dish that's so easy to make! How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta?