Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce.
You can cook Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of Heavy Cream.
- You need of Parmesan.
- Prepare of Romano.
- You need of Egg Yolks.
- You need of Salt/Pepper.
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Heat milk and cream in saucepan until it simmers and turn off heat..
- Slowly whip in cheese, then remove pan from heat entirely..
- Put egg yolks in mixing bowl and slowly whip in a little of the milk/cream mix at a time until mixed completely..
- Place back on low heat and stir regularly until it simmers again..
- Once it begins simmering, remove from heat again so that it thickens..
- (Optional): add salt/pepper to taste..