Julie's Sausage Alfredo.
You can cook Julie's Sausage Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Julie's Sausage Alfredo
- Prepare of Sweet or hot Italian Sausage, removed from casing.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- You need of Garlic, chopped.
- Prepare of small Sweet onion, diced.
- You need of Alfredo sauce.
- It’s of Orange or red pepper, diced.
- You need of Pasta (bow tie, penne or ziti).
- Prepare of Fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Julie's Sausage Alfredo instructions
- On medium/high heat, sautee garlic and onions in olive oil for apx. 3 minutes until onions are translucent and garlic is crispy..
- Add sausage, break apart and crumble, and heat on medium to high until no longer pink..
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Add peppers and continue sauteing for another two or three minutes..
- Add Alfredo sauce and basil and let simmer on low for about 10 minutes..
- Cook pasta separately and pour Alfredo and sausage mixture over pasta when ready and serve..