Shrimp alfredo penne pasta. Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo? Everyone LOVES this garlic shrimp alfredo penne! How do you make shrimp alfredo pasta?
I used penne pasta instead of angel hair. All and all it was good but next time I think I'll try making homemade alfredo sauce. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. You can have Shrimp alfredo penne pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp alfredo penne pasta
- It’s of Tri-Colored Penne Pasta.
- You need of of Classico Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s of Large Cooked Shrimp.
- It’s of Green Bellpepper.
- You need of Broccoli.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of White Pepper.
It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your. Now, some pasta dishes are healthier than others, take for example the classic shrimp and penne pasta with alfredo sauce, in its original version, it is loaded with calories and fat, and seriously, you feel like a bloated balloon after you eat it…lol. However, it´s one of my all time favorite pasta dishes ever.
Shrimp alfredo penne pasta instructions
- Bring a pot of water to a boil..
- While that's going on, remove the tails from the shrimp..
- Put broccoli and bellpepper into a large skillet, with 1/2 cup of water under low heat..
- Add pasta to boiling water and bring to desired tenderness..
- Heat the broccoli and bellpepper until tender. Stirring occasionally..
- Once broccoli and bellpepper is tender, drain any leftover water. Add a thin coating of olive oil, salt and white pepper to desired taste..
- Drain finished pasta..
- Stir the shrimp and cooked pasta into the broccoli and bellpepper. Add a final dash of salt and white pepper to taste..
- Serve immediately. I usually prefer to add my desired amount of sauce once plated. I like to go easy on sauces..
This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe. How to Make Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Whether you are using spaghetti or fettuccine, always follow the package instructions.