crock pot chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli.
Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole RecipeEating On A Dime. In a slow cooker, add chicken, heavy cream, butter, and broth. Season with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. You can have crock pot chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crock pot chicken Alfredo
- Prepare of chicken.
- It’s of water.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- It’s of curry powder.
- It’s of bacon.
- Prepare of asparagus cut into inch pieces.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare of angel hair pasta.
Quick and easy crockpot chicken alfredo recipe, made with simple ingredients. An easy weeknight meal – Rich, creamy, cheesy, loaded with Italian seasoning. This meal is just as delicious as my One Pot Fettuccine Alfredo (Stovetop Version) and a classic comfort food. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*.
crock pot chicken Alfredo instructions
- cube chicken into 1\2 inch cubes and place in crock pot with water and chili powder and curry powder for 2 hours.
- while that is cooking dice up the bacon and cook.
- add onions and asparagus when bacon is done till almost soft.
- drain chicken and place back in pot.
- add bacon mixture with Alfredo saucein pot and let sit 2 hours.
- make noodles and serve.
Please note – this recipe actually tastes just like Alfredo sauce…. Try this recipe for super easy chicken made with tasty Alfredo sauce, Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese. It is very good served over egg noodles or rice. In the crock of a slow cooker, stir together the chicken cubes and Alfredo sauce. Pour jar of alfredo sauce into the crock pot.