Ground beef and green bean casserole. Grandma's Easy Green Bean Casserole + Leftover Green Bean Casserole FrittataKim's Cravings. green bean, salt, pepper, eggs, crispy fried onions Green Bean Casserole Stuffed PeppersLou Lou Girls. Com. condensed cream of mushroom soup, lean ground beef, onions, bell peppers. Enjoy a hearty Ground Beef Green Bean Casserole with mushrooms for dinner.
Cooks.com – Recipe – GroundBeef & Green BeanCasserole. Home > Recipes > casserole ground beef bean. The Bean Gourmet Presents the Greatest Little Bean. You can have Ground beef and green bean casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef and green bean casserole
- Prepare 1 2/3 lb of ground beef, you can substitute for any ground meat.
- You need 30 oz of green beans.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheese, your favorite.
- You need 1 large of onions chopped.
- You need 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of baby petite carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Green beans are chopped, and cooked with ground beef in a sweet soy-based sauce. This was my favorite dinner growing up. It's a quick and easy way to get picky kids to eat green beans, because of the sweet sauce. It's great served over rice, or alone.
Ground beef and green bean casserole instructions
- Chop your celery, and onion. Shred the cheese.
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- In an oven safe dish, Heat butter. Brown the beef/ meat. Add carrots and onion as you are browning. When its browned and carrots tender drain excessive liquids. Add spices and stir..
- Add green beans, milk, and parmesan cheese..
- Mix everything well except shredded cheese, put the shredded cheese on top and bake 30-40 minutes..
Green Bean Casserole Recipe (Mushroom Cream Sauce Recipe) Slice onions and spray casserole dish with non-stick coating. Place the browned ground beef in the bottom of the casserole dish. Cover with half of the cheese (tearing cheese slices into chunks if using) and half of. Make Lemon Chicken and Green Bean Casserole.