Fruity Pebbles Muffins. Fruity Pebbles Muffins are SO fun and kids love them, especially mine. This recipe starts with my basic muffin recipe, which comes out perfect every time. These Fruity Pebbles Muffins are the perfect St.
Not only do they get to have one of their favorite cereals, but also a filling, healthy muffin at the same time! Pink Velvet Fruity Pebble Whoopie Pies. Today my husband and I went to the supermarket. · This is the BEST basic muffin recipe and we turned them into Fruity Pebbles Muffins! You can cook Fruity Pebbles Muffins using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fruity Pebbles Muffins
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Strawberry Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 6 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Prepare of Additional cereal for garnish.
Steamed Condensed milk Fruit cocktail Cupcake. Fruity Pebble Cupcakes – Funfetti cupcakes topped with a vanilla buttercream frosting and sprinkled with colorful Fruity Pebbles! And since Fruity Pebbles is my absolute FAVORITE childhood cereal. These super fun Fruity Pebbles Cookies are a soft-baked sugar cookie stuffed with fruity pebbles and dipped in white chocolate.
Fruity Pebbles Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, yogurt, oil and vanilla..
- Using a spatula, mix in the sugar, baking powder and salt until combined..
- Add in flour and milk until thoroughly combined..
- Stir in cereal..
- Mix until well combined..
- Add to muffin tins using 1/4 cup scoop per each muffin space..
- Garnish the tops with additional cereal..
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of muffins comes out clean..
A couple of weeks ago I picked up a box a Fruity Pebbles and headed. These Orange Cranberry Muffins are a holiday staple and extras can be frozen for a quick treat I decided to turn my cranberry bread into Orange Cranberry Muffins because I like the automatic. Fruity Pebbles French Toast- Throw classic french toast out the window! A super fun and colorful way to jazz up breakfast and Filed Under: Breads, Doughs and Muffins, Breakfast FPOG. aka Fruity Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles OG.