Italian stuffed chicken breast. Italian-inspired stuffed chicken breasts are loaded with plenty of cheese and seasonings and baked with spaghetti sauce for a crowd-pleasing meal. Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast. ¼ cup Magical Butter. Then, slowly add the chicken breasts one at a time.
In fact, it really kind of becomes critical at some point to seek out new recipes if you hope to continue. Try this Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe, or contribute your own. Place the chicken between two pieces of wax paper and pound the chicken to flatten a little. You can have Italian stuffed chicken breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 1 c of shredded Italian cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of About 10 stalks kale.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Fold chicken over the filling and secure with a toothpick. An easy to make stuffed chicken breast recipe, Italian style. The breast is stuffed with cheese, breaded and baked in tomato sauce. Looking for easy stuffed chicken breast recipes?
Italian stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Remove kale from stems and chop into small pieces. Cook kale & onion in the olive oil until tender, adding salt and pepper to taste. Let cool..
- Mix 3/4 cup of Italian cheese, basil, oregano and kale in a small bowl. Add bread crumbs to a plate. Add egg to another plate and stir in a tiny bit of water..
- Cut one side of chicken breast horizontally to within one half inch of other side. Spread the two sides open like a book. Cover chicken with plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Fill each chicken breast with kale/cheese mixture and close like a book over filling. Coat the outside of each chicken breast with egg. Press both sides of each chicken breast into bread crumbs so outside is completely coated. Arrange chicken breasts in a 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in center and juices run clear, about 45 mins..
- Remove chicken from oven and pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken. Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is melted, about 5 more minutes..
- All done! Serve with pasta and garlic bread..
This Easy Italian Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken will get you out of your chicken rut! I use soft ricotta cheese, fresh spinach, meaty mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes for ricotta stuffed chicken the whole family loves. Breaded Chicken Breast Prepared in Butter and Fine HerbsMadeleine Cocina. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray.