Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins.
You can cook Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins
- You need of Butter *melt in Microwave 25 sec.
- You need of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Pyure sweetener.
- Prepare of Lrg Egg.
- It’s of Mix well**.
- You need of Almond Flour.
- You need of Coconut Flour.
- Prepare of Cocoa Powder *Unsweetened.
- It’s of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of Mix until smooth w/o lumps**.
- It’s of Sugar Free chocolate chips.
Keto Chocolatey Chip Muffins instructions
- First melt the butter in Microwave for 25 sec in Lrg mug of choice.
- Next add the Vanilla and Pyure until smooth..
- Now add One large Egg and Mix Well..
- Next add all the dry ingredients and mix until smooth with no lumps..
- Add the Sugar Free chocolate chips and mix in..
- Lastly, cook in microwave for 90 sec uncovered..
- When done, take out and let cool for a few min. When it's cooled, flip cup over onto plate to get muffin out..
- Add additional toppings if desired or eat as is. Enjoy!.