Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto.
You can cook Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- You need 2 tbsp of Horseradish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Chopped Chive.
- Prepare of Sautéed Romano Pesto.
- It’s 1 of Cilantro.
- You need 1 of Green Onion.
- It’s 4 of Baby Sweet Bell Peppers.
- It’s 3 of Radishes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Zucchini.
- You need Strip of NY.
- Prepare 3 (10 oz) of NY Strips.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Pan Seared NY Strip with Zucchini Pesto step by step
- Dice up sweet peppers, radishes, cilantro, and green onion and place aside into bowl.
- Mix in all ingredients and stir well. Add to taste. Cover and refrigerate..
- Cut the two ends of zucchini and use your tool to make the noodles. (I use the Veggetti). Add to pot of water with Salt and bring to a boil. Make sure not to overcook it to the point of soggy. Once done drain and place to side..
- Add generous salt and pepper to both sides of steak..
- Heat up skillet dry medium-high heat. Once hot, add a little bit of oil and 1/2 tbsp butter and let it cost until it froths. Add steaks and let each side grill 3-4minutes each side, and place skillet in preheated oven (250°) for approximately 6-8min or until center temp 120°-140°. Remove from skillet and let rest for a few minutes and cut into slices..
- In a separate skillet, heat dry medium-high heat and add oil and 1/2 tbsp butter once to temp. Toss in diced veggies and sauté. Mix in sun dried romano pesto. And let simmer..
- Place small portion of zucchini noodles and 2-3 tbsp of pesto sauce on top. Slice the rested NY strips and place them while leaning against each other. Add horseradish sauce on top or beside the steaks and enjoy!.