Keto broccoli fitters. These broccoli fritters aren't like regular deep fried broccoli. They have crunch and body to them. They're similar to hushpuppies, but made out of broccoli instead of corn meal.
Choose from a dairy option with cheese and a dairy free option with nutritional yeast. Deze Broccoli-Feta Fritters zijn om je Keto-vingers bij af te likken! Schrijf je in en ontvang een GRATIS Keto Weekmenu. You can have Keto broccoli fitters using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto broccoli fitters
- It’s 2 lb of broccoli.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of psyllium husk powder.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 of onion.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin and turmeric.
- You need 1 tablespoon of caraway seed.
Ontdek alle voordelen van Keto door DIRECT te. Easy to make cauliflower broccoli fritters that are crispy, savory, and can't-stop-at-one good! Low carb and keto friendly fritters! Separate the florets from the broccoli stalk.
Keto broccoli fitters step by step
- Wash the broccoli and boil for 6 minute fork tender I used the microwave with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Chopped the broccoli only the floret add to the blender add the garlic and onion and chopped it will make 2 cups of broccoli rice.
- Add all ingredients and mix, it will stick together, no water add needed.
- Using 1/4 cup fill it and put it on tray that have parchment paper sprayed with oil and spray top the fitters too.
- Oven temperature 350f cook for 20 minutes Flip at half away cook on other side the last 2 minutes use the broiler serve with any sauce you like enjoy.
- Or You could cook it in pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil 4 minutes each side covered.
In a saucepan over medium high heat add broccoli and water. Our fried broccoli fritters recipe does not use flour, which makes these easy patties low carb, gluten-free, vegetarian, and keto broccoli fritters too. A printable recipe card is at. Keto Zucchini Fritters are quick and easy to whip up for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Mix together the cheese, almond flour, ¼ cup flaxseed meal and baking powder with the broccoli.