Ricotta Zucchini Pasta ?.
You can cook Ricotta Zucchini Pasta ? using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ricotta Zucchini Pasta ?
- Prepare 6 of zucchini, peeled and sliced into coins.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth, low sodium.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s 16 oz of pasta (your favorite!).
- You need 2 cups of whole milk ricotta cheese.
- Prepare to taste of parmesan cheese.
Ricotta Zucchini Pasta ? step by step
- Heat olive oil in a pan…….
- Place your cut zucchini and sliced onion into olive oil, sauté for several minutes……..
- Add to zucchini and onion your minced garlic and black pepper, continue to sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your chicken broth and basil leaves, bring to a boil then reduce heat and continue to stir……
- Meanwhile, boil your favorite pasta, don’t forget to salt your water !.
- Drain pasta well, then add cooked pasta to zucchini mixture…….stir lightly…….
- Add into pasta / zucchini mix your ricotta cheese, stir on low heat until pasta and veggies are completely coated with the ricotta cheese…….remove from heat…….
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese onto each serving and enjoy ?!!.