Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat.
You can have Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of of peas.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat instructions
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.