Sesame street rice krispies. Rice krispies, marshmallow, food coloring, candy melts, jelly beans, oreo cookies, mini chocolate chip cookies. And few drops of colors into each. I used Red, Green and Blue.
The original crisped rice cereal has become one of life's simple pleasures. Delicious in bowl by itself or with fruit and perfect for treat making to share with your loved ones. Rice Krispies Treats® take the hassle out of making them yourself. You can have Sesame street rice krispies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sesame street rice krispies
- You need of rice krispies.
- You need of marshmallow.
- It’s of food coloring.
- You need of candy melts.
- Prepare of jelly beans.
- It’s of oreo cookies.
- It’s of mini chocolate chip cookies.
Each of flavors are specially designed to taste great. Rice Krispies are made of crisped rice (rice and sugar paste that is formed into rice shapes or “berries”, cooked, dried and toasted). Our delicious and easy Sesame Street Rice Krispie Treats feature the faces of Elmo, Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster and will be the hit of your party. Kids will love these mini Rice Krispies wreaths decorated with holly leaves and berries. from MichaelsMakers A Pumpkin And A Princess.
Sesame street rice krispies instructions
- Start by melting the marshmallow in butter then dividing it into 3 bowls.And few drops of colors into each.I used Red,Green and Blue.
- Add the cereal to the bowl and mix very well to coat..
- Spray 3 small pans with non stick spray. Add cereal to pans and press untill it looks smooth and let cool completely before cutting..
- When it cools, cut small rectangles in each pan. Then start decorating.I used tiny drops of honey to work as glue to stick the candy melts and I used edible black pen to draw..
Ruchi – The Flavours Of Kitchen. When you want a Rice Krispies treat, there's no pretending you want something that's good for you. This is a treat and it's meant to be extra-buttery and delicious. The butter will coat everything together and make sure your Rice Krispies treats are never dry and dull. For even better Rice Krispies treats.