Stuffed zucchini Turkish style.
You can have Stuffed zucchini Turkish style using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini Turkish style
- It’s 2.50 pound of zucchini about 3 large.
- You need 1 lbs of finely ground beef or lamb meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 of large finely chopped onion squeezed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of allspice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of tomatoes paste.
- You need 2 of gloves of garlic chopped fine.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare of Yogurt.
Stuffed zucchini Turkish style instructions
- Wash zucchini cut 2 inc and core.
- Mix meat with all the ingredients roll meat balls and stuff the squash like that.
- Brown both side zucchini with meat balls for few minutes add them in pan scoop a spoon of tomatoes sauce on each and bake at 375 f for 40 minutes add liquid tomatoes sauce every time you see it getting dry.
- Serve with yogurt on top enjoy.
- I had extra meatballs so I stuffed mushrooms.