Ground Beef Dip.
You can cook Ground Beef Dip using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Dip
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Diced fresh Jalapeno.
- You need 16 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- It’s 4 oz of Can of diced Chilis.
- Prepare 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
Ground Beef Dip step by step
- Brown ground beef, onion, and jalepeno..
- Mix all other ingredients except cream cheese in a Crockpot..
- Drain off ground beef and add to crockpot. Stir everything together. Dice cream cheese up into pieces and place on top of mixture..
- Set Crockpot to low and cook for two hours. Once done stir this mixture and enjoy this awesome dip!.