Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce.
You can have Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It’s 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- Prepare 1 of large Zucchini.
- You need 4 of small Tomatoes.
- You need of Salt / pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce step by step
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.