Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce.
You can have Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce
- Prepare 50 gr of dry Shirataki rice.
- You need 2 of medium zucchini.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 of white onion.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper as much you want.
- Prepare Half of glass of light vegetable broth.
Shirataki rice with zucchini sauce step by step
- Boil in a pot water for the rice..
- Chop very small pieces of the zucchini, onion and tomato and put it in a pan in medium fire and let it cook. Add half glass of light vegetable broth,salt, pepper and stir..
- When the water is boiled in the pot add the rice and cook it in medium fire for 10 min..
- When the rice is ready add it in the pan with the zucchini mix and stir it for 3 min in low fire..
- Serve it with parmesan if you like.Enjoy!.