Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan.
You can have Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan
- Prepare of small onion.
- Prepare of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- You need of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- Prepare of tbsp, Tomato Paste – Canned.
- It’s of oz., Crushed organic tomatoes.
- You need of tsp, Organic Vegetable Base.
- You need of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- It’s of tsp, Crushed Garlic.
- It’s of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- It’s of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of oz, Pecorino Romano.
- Prepare of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s of filtered water.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
- Prepare of red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need of ground nutmeg.
Keto Crockpot Eggplant Parmesan step by step
- Add olive oil and onion to bottom of crock pot and simmer on low until onion is translucent approximately 10 minutes..
- Add crushed garlic and simmer for another minute.
- Add sliced eggplant and zucchini, stir and simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes..
- Add the remaining ingredients and let simmer on medium for 6 hours.
- Add a large serving spoon to a heat resistant bowl, sprinkle some parmesan and grated mozzarella cheese on top and broil for about 5 minutes..