Corn Flake Chicken. This recipe for cornflake chicken is strips of chicken breast coated in seasoned crushed cornflakes and baked to crispy perfection. These chicken fingers are easy to make and. Recipe by WendyTN. dip breast into egg/water mixture and roll in the cornflake crust to coat.
This tender juicy chicken with a perfectly crispy coating is sure to become a family favorite! This isn't your standard cornflake baked chicken recipe, I promise. The chicken is coated in ranch dressing, then pressed into a cornflake mixture that's spiced up so it's full of. You can cook Corn Flake Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Flake Chicken
- It’s 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground red pepper (cayenne).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of corn flake crumbs.
- You need 2-4 of chicken breast.
- You need 4 of medium baking potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1-inch cubes (or a bag of frozen diced potatoes).
- Prepare 1 of red or green bell pepper, seeded, cut into 1×1/2-inch pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine, melted (make sure everything is covered).
The combination of crunchy Corn Flakes, slightly sweet ground almonds and nutty sesame seeds Please read our disclaimer for more information. Corn Flake Chicken Strips with Sesame and. This video takes you through the steps to making some delicious crunchy easy cornflake chicken. There is a little prep work involved but it is totally worth.
Corn Flake Chicken step by step
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray..
- In shallow bowl, combine buttermilk, salt and ground red pepper; mix well. Place corn flake crumbs in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in buttermilk mixture; coat with crumbs. Place crumb-coated chicken breast halves in corners of sprayed pan..
- In large bowl, combine potatoes and bell pepper. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder and paprika; toss to coat evenly. Place in center of baking pan. Drizzle butter over chicken and vegetables. Also I like to put crushed corn flakes on the potatoes..
- Bake at 400F for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, its juices run clear and potatoes are tender, stirring vegetables once halfway through baking..
A tasty twist on a kids' classic; this cornflake chicken nuggets recipe will be a big hit! Discover lots more family favourites recipes at Tesco Real Food. Whisk together egg and milk in a shallow bowl. These crispy cornflake chicken tenders are coated in cornflake crumbs and baked to perfection. They're a breeze to make and will be gone in seconds!.