Swordfish with zucchini.
You can cook Swordfish with zucchini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swordfish with zucchini
- You need 250 gr of swordfish.
- It’s 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 of zucchini large size.
- Prepare 5 of black olives.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of parsley.
Swordfish with zucchini step by step
- Cut the zucchini in medium thick slices and cook them in a pan till they are soft.
- Cut in half the 2 slices of swordfish..
- Clean the olives from their core and cut them in small pieces.
- Prepare for the decoration a bunch of breadcrumbs if you like.
- Put in a hot pan olive oil and the swordfish. Add salt and pepper as you wish, the olives, the parsley and the lemon juice and cook it in a medium fire for 5 min..
- Put a layer of zucchini in a dish and serve above the swordfish adding a bit of breadcrumbs. Enjoy!!!.