Ground beef soup with noodles. Browned ground beef is simmered with garlic and condensed cream of mushroom soup, then mixed with prepared egg noodles and sour cream. Remove from heat and combine the meat mixture with the egg noodles. Add the sour cream, stirring well, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Beef noodle soup is a noodle soup made of stewed or red braised beef, beef broth, vegetables and Chinese noodles. It exists in various forms throughout East and Southeast Asia. Beef and vegetables warm you up from the inside out. You can have Ground beef soup with noodles using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground beef soup with noodles
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 500 grams of ground beef.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 2 of broth cubes.
- It’s 180 grams of noodles.
This soup is full of flavor. Perfect served with a warm sandwich. This would be great for lunch or dinner. Heat oil in a saucepan and cook ground beef until crumbly.
Ground beef soup with noodles step by step
- Prepare 3 liters of broth using broth cubes. Add salt if necessary..
- Mince onion, fry it on a pan until yellow..
- Add ground beef to the frying pan, fry until brown stirring constantly..
- Cut tomato into medium cubes, add it to the frying pan. Add some broth, black pepper, stir well..
- Close the lid and stew on a small fire until ground beef is ready..
- Pour the frying pan content to the broth, add noodles. Boil until noodles are ready, serve..
Season well with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with curry powder and add vegetable broth, orange juice and cream. Bring to a boil, add noodles and cook until tender. I make this ground beef soup recipe quite often as it is a family favorite. It is a complete meal that is very satisfying.