Major's stuffed chicken breast. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Cajun-seasoned chicken breast stuffed with a cottage cheese and spinach mixture, then baked in butter. Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs.
Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. We are going to start with cutting pockets. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! You can have Major's stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Major's stuffed chicken breast
- Prepare 4 of split chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing (prepared).
- You need of Cream sauce.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 each of chicken bullion cube.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. On a cutting board, cut the chicken breasts in half, lengthwise, leaving it intact on one side. Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. Stuffed chicken breasts pack your favorite ingredients into a quick and easy recipe that makes chicken desirable again.
Major's stuffed chicken breast instructions
- preheat oven to °350.
- bone & skin chicken.
- cut slit down the side of chicken to make a pouch.
- fill pouch with prepared stuffing.
- place chicken in a baking pan.
- bake at °350 for 35-45 minutes.
- combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- simmer sauce on low for 15-20.
- remove chicken from oven and serve.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese. A savory blend of cheese and vegetables; best way to spiced up your usual chicken dinner night. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make!