Skye and K.K.'s Beef Sticks. See recipes for Skye's Labor Day Weekend Deviled Eggs too. Teriyaki beef sticks are a protein snack with super powers. Teriyaki Beef Sticks make mouths water with their savory flavor.
Skye's Bar is located on the second island, right ahead of the street you enter the second island through. There is an air hockey table which two stickpeople are playing at. It connects to two bathrooms, men and women. You can cook Skye and K.K.'s Beef Sticks using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Skye and K.K.'s Beef Sticks
- Prepare 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
See more ideas about Homemade sausage, Smoked food recipes, Jerky recipes. I am going to show you How to make beef sticks at home with just a few simple ingredients. I have included two of my favorite recipes for beef. Our Original Beef Jerky features the same savory taste that first made us popular: slightly smoky, slightly spicy.
Skye and K.K.'s Beef Sticks step by step
- Get a skillet hot.
- Mix all the ingredients together. Find a plate the size of the skillet, and press the ground chuck in it to form one great big patty..
- Add to the hot skillet. After 4 minutes slice the beef into sticks the size of frozen fish sticks. Turn as needed..
- After the first turning cook 2 minutes and drain the liquids and return to heat..
- Fry till done and a bit crispy. Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Serve with children's favorite condiments..
- I hope you enjoy!!.
The taste is sure to make every snack Our friends at chomps sent us a TON of their delicious keto-friendly meat sticks to enjoy during the hospitalization. Free online calls, messaging, affordable international calling to mobiles or landlines and instant online meetings on Skype. Who does not like beef sticks? They are tasty, packed with protein, and can last quite a while if preserved properly. In this article we will demystify the process of how to make beef sticks at home that your family will love by showing you a quick and easy recipe.