Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Quick Egg Salad Burritos. Recipe: Tasty Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins Easiest Way To Cook Yum-yum My Favorite Zucchini Bread Recipe: Perfect Creamy Zucchini Chicken Recipe: Tasty Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats Recipe: Perfect Zucchini Bread Recipe: Tasty Pizza bake with zucchini crust Easiest Way To Cook Perfect Zucchini and Sweet Corn Crustless Pie.
You can cook Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- Prepare 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- Prepare 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- Prepare 1/4 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- Prepare 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..