Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over. Brown ground beef with minced garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Drain pasta shells and place on top of the sauce.
Add the chopped onions, garlic, basil, oregano, tomato paste and salt. Cook beef & garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until lightly browned. Remove from heat and pour off. You can have Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach!
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped green pepper.
- It’s 1 of bag of FROZEN spinach.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of jumbo or regular sized shells.
- It’s pinch of of salt.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 1/2 bags of mozzarella cheese/ cheddar.
- Prepare 10 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of eggs.
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Ground Beef Recipes. Italian Stuffed Shells Ground Beef Recipes. Ground beef, corn, black olives, and salsa are stuffed into jumbo shells and topped with Cheddar in this Mexican-inspired stuffed shells recipe. All Reviews for Mexican Stuffed Shells with Ground Beef.
Jumbo stuffed shells with ground beef & spinach! step by step
- Put ground beef on stove medium heat make sure its good and brown. Then drain grease..
- While cooking meat chop the onions, green peppers, and garlic..
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Boil jumbo shells in medium heat untill shells are tender..
- add frozen spinach in pan cook on medium for about 3 mins. Now get the cream cheese and put in microwave till soft. (Easier to stir).
- Big mixing bowl add meat then egg then mix. Add cream cheese, onions, green peppers, garlic, half a bag of mozzarella cheese then mix. Then add spinach and mix..
- Get pans add some tomato sauce to the pans.(not all of it).
- Get the cooked shells and stuff them with the meat. And place in pan..
- Now use the Crushed tomatoe sauce and pour over the stuffed shells. Then use the remaining tomatoe or the spaghetti sauce..
- Now sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the shells..
- Get foil and cover pan and put in oven..
- Cook for 30 mins so the cheese is good and melted. Cheesy rice broccoli or plain broccoli is a good side!.
- Update* i did use this meat for another recipe so if you have some left over 😀 https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349435-healthy-meatspinach-spaghetti.
Arrange stuffed shells over sauce in baking dish. Jumbo pasta shells stuffed with beef, tomatoes, onions, garlic and cheese. Very yummy and easy to make. Pasta shells + Pasta sauce + oregano + béchamel + tomato sauce + a cube of Maggie + minced onion + garlic cloves, crushed + minced meat + a cube of Maggie+ Salt + Black Pepper + red. Drain beef mixture and set aside.