Pizza bake with zucchini crust. Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe – low-calorie pizza, made with zucchini crust, topped with fresh tomatoes and cheese. Yes, absolutely, you can freeze this zucchini pizza crust once it is baked and before you add the toppings. This makes it perfect for meal planning.
Cook and stir until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Zucchini Pizza Bake Haiku: "Don't hate my review! I made the 'crust' more like – crust. You can cook Pizza bake with zucchini crust using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza bake with zucchini crust
- Prepare 4 c of shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 2 large zucchini).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 c of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 1/2 c of sliced black olives.
Recipe for Zucchini Crust Pizza- gluten-free adaptable. Photographs and Weight Watchers SmartPoints information included. I shared my version of Cauliflower Crust Pizza a couple of years ago, and it was quite the hit with RecipeGirl readers. This Zucchini Pizza Crust recipe is gluten-free and flavored with savory herbs of thyme and oregano.
Pizza bake with zucchini crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 15 minutes then squeeze out the moisture..
- Combine zucchini, eggs, parmesan, 1 c mozzarella and 1/2 c Monterey Jack, bread crumbs and garlic in a large bowl. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Heat until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce, salt & pepper (to taste) and Italian seasoning..
- Spoon meat mixture over baked zucchini crust. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Monterey Jack over top. Top with mushrooms and olives..
- Bake for 20 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
- All done!.
Place zucchini mixture on the pizza pan, spreading out to the edges of the pan. Top with pepperoni and/or other pizza toppings. This golden-brown zucchini pizza crust is the perfect way to use up extra zucchini, just ask my kids! This naturally gluten-free zucchini pizza crust is very similar to my cauliflower pizza crust, but the ratios have been adjusted to account for the extra moisture present in squash. Pizza is always a favorite, but it is admittedly not the healthiest choice.