Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. This is a spicier version of spinach stuffed chicken breasts.
Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish. And when this Sun Dried Tomato, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken from Yammie's Noshery came across my radar, I jumped on it straight away. Stuffed chicken breast with spinach and Cream Cheese! You can have Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast
- It’s 3 of skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Baby leaf spinach.
- It’s 1 bag of three cheese blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Spaghetti sauce.
- It’s of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Hey guys today I'm going to show you guys an easy recipe on how to make stuffed chicken breast with. Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! Easy to make chicken breast recipe stuffed with spinach and cheese. Serve spinach stuffed chicken breast with a fresh Kale Salad, Easy Oven Roasted Potatoes (or Mashed Potatoes) and your favorite veggie side dish!
Stuffed spinach and cheese chicken breast instructions
- Clean and split open your chicken breast so you have a nice little pocket to stuff..
- Season your chicken breast to taste with ingredients listed both inside and out. I then used fresh baby spinach and stuffed inside chicken breast, then cheese. Repeat steps for each additional chicken breast. Even though I'm a family of four only 3 of us eat meat so I made 3 of these. If you need to secure them close you can you tooth picks.
- Set aside then prepare your eggs and breadcrumbs, each in a separate dish big enough that you will be able to dip chicken in the eggs then breadcrumbs. Completely breading each side. Set aside to rest a few moments..
- While chicken is resting, heat your pan add butter. Once butter is completely melted before it burns add each piece of chicken. Brown on both side. Once you have a nice golden brown crust remove and place in a lightly oiled pan, I use a cooking spray you don't want it to oily..
- Top with more raw spinach, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, and more cheese. Place in a 375 degree oven uncovered for 25-30 min. Remove and let rest. You can serve this with anything from rice to pasta or eat it as meal in one. Please enjoy, comment and make it your own recipe..
Just a few common ingredients needed for the best easy spinach and cheese stuffed chicken ever. Sprinkle chicken breast with Hidden Valley Seasoning and Dressing Mix and set aside. In a saute' pan cook spinach until spinach has started to cook down. Stuff each breast with about one-quarter of the filling, distributing it evenly throughout the pocket and to the ends. It did take a little long to prepare the dish but well worth the time.