4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I wouldn't call my family "dysfunctional" per se, but we fight over lasagna, and the battle tactics are limitless. This Zucchini Lasagna is healthy recipe, using zucchini slices instead of noodles. This low-carb and keto dish is NOT watery, and tastes amazing!
Keywords: keto lasagna, lasagna recipe, Low Carb Lasagna, zucchini lasagna. It's Keto too, of course. 😉 My husband gave this recipe. In this delicious zucchini lasagna, zucchini slices replace the noodles. You can have 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- It’s 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- It’s 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- It’s 4 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
This low carb, keto and gluten-free dish has all the wonderful flavors of lasagna Using zucchini slices instead of wheat noodles in this tasty lasagna is genius! You lower the carbs AND enjoy the wonderfully fresh flavor of zucchini. This delicious and keto-friendly lasagne is made with layers of zucchini instead of pasta and cheesy ground beef. You can skip the carbs and enjoy the taste of traditional lasagna if you cook Keto Zucchini Lasagna.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
Our recipe uses zucchini "pasta" strips in place of traditional gluten-laden pasta. Zucchini lasagna is a fresh take on a classic comfort food dish. It's gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and loaded with veggies, but still has the rich flavors and Not only is this version gluten-free, low-carb, keto-friendly and packed with vegetables, but it's still got that hearty, cheesy lasagna flavor. This Keto Zucchini Lasgna will be a family favorite once they get a taste of the goodness! Alternating adding a layer of turkey, shredded cheese, and then again zucchini until all ingredients have been used.