Chex Mix the gluten free version. Gluten-Free Chex Mix is salty, crunchy, and totally addicting. Ben's Mom has always traded Chex cereal for Crispix and added Cheerios, while my Mom version called for enough Worcestershire sauce to send an elephant into cardiac arrest. While most Chex cereals are gluten free, Chex mix is not thanks to the Wheat Chex and delicious add-ins (I'm looking at you bagel chips).
Free Pancake and Waffle Mix gluten free rolled oats gluten free soy sauce or teriyaki sauce gluten free spaghetti, cooked according to package directions gluten free tempeh Gluten-Free Ale Gluten-Free All Purpose Flour Gluten-Free. · Gluten-Free Chex Mix is salty, crunchy, and totally addicting. Just like the original, only gluten-free – easily made dairy-free, too! Homemade Chex Mix – The Cozy Cook. You can have Chex Mix the gluten free version using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chex Mix the gluten free version
- You need 4 cups of rice chex.
- It’s 5 cups of corn chex.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed nuts.
- You need 2 cups of gluten free pretzels.
- It’s 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
This Spicy Chex Mix is a family favorite that's so easy to throw together! It makes a perfect holiday gift and is an energizing snack for. This recipe for gluten-free Chex-style mix illustrates just how easy it is to substitute gluten-free products in classic recipes with great results. Chex Mix is a very forgiving recipe and you can use a variety of different types of nuts, crackers, and pretzels when making it.
Chex Mix the gluten free version step by step
- In a large microwaveable bowl mix cereal, pretzels, and nuts..
- Melt butter. Add Worcester sauce, season salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the melted butter..
- And butter mixture to cereal mixture and toss/stir until coated..
- Microwave uncovered for 5-6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes..
- Let cool and enjoy..
I use whatever I have on hand, this most recent time I I've mistakenly assumed that all mixed nuts contain peanuts before, but I was very wrong. Gluten-Free Chex Mix Chex mix isn't always allergy friendly though – the store bought version contains allergens, and the original recipe calls for dairy, peanuts, or mixed nuts. If you want this gluten free Chex mix to be a little spicier, add more cayenne pepper. This homemade Chex mix is so addictive! Chex is real, good food made with simple ingredients.