The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe!. This recipe uses: Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal. Make a magnificent mango morning treat when you combine Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® with light coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla, shredded unsweetened coconut and mango. Enjoy the absolute BEST Rice Krispie Treats recipe you will ever taste.
Rice Krispie treats replace the white rice in this sweet Rice Krispie candy sushi variation. Fruit Roll-ups and gummy candy finish off the dessert for a fun and If you're looking for a fun treat for the kiddos this Easter, these Easter Rice Krispie Treats recipe are perfect. This is the absolute BEST Rice Krispie Treats Recipe you will ever make. You can have The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe! using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe!
- It’s 1 box of rice krispy's.
- You need 1.5 cups of chocolate almond granola.
- You need 1 package of marshmallows.
- It’s 3-4 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder.
- It’s of non-stick cooking spray.
The Best rice krispie treats ever! This is a recipe for ooey gooey rice krispie treats. For extra gooey and buttery rice krispie treats, use this recipe. Adding a little extra butter and marshmallow, plus a splash of vanilla extract This is, without question, the best way to make rice krispie treats and I have a few tricks up my sleeve to guarantee that the.
The Best Rice Krispy Treat Recipe! step by step
- First: In a large mixing bowl mix together rice krispy's and granola. Line a large deep dish with foil and spray it with the cooking spray..
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat. Add coconut oil and stir around the skillet making sure to get it on all sides. Add package of marshmallows, stir until melted and fluffy. Add vanilla extract and cinnamon then mix until everything is well combined..
- Turn off the heat, and add your bowl of rice mix into the skillet. Mix until everything has been covered with the melted marshmallow and everything sticks together..
- Empty mix into dish sprayed with nonstick oil, and pack it down using either oiled hands or wax paper. Let it cool for an hour before cutting into and enjoy!.
Rice Krispie Treats are trickier to get right than you might think. This recipe was by far the favorite out of all of them for the testers. They said it was “the best”. We've perfected this The Best Ever Rice Krispie Treat Recipe over the years and it makes the best Rice Krispie Treats we've ever tasted! The Best and Most Perfect Rice Krispie Treats recipe ever!