Alkaline – Zucchini Linguini.
You can have Alkaline – Zucchini Linguini using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Alkaline – Zucchini Linguini
- You need 2-3 of zucchini’s.
- It’s of Mushrooms (no shiitake).
- You need of Avocado sauce.
- It’s of Fresh organic cilantro chopped.
- You need of Sea salt, cayenne.
- Prepare of Grape seed oil.
Alkaline – Zucchini Linguini step by step
- Cut zucchini into linguini-like noodles and lightly blanch in spring water and 1 teaspoon of grape seed oil. Sir occasionally.
- Sauté mushrooms and cilantro in lightly coated sauce pan with grape seed oil..
- Blend avocado with 1/3 cup of hemp seed milk cayenne pepper, onion powder and seal salt. Mix with mushrooms and simmer..
- Remove sauce from pan into bowl and mix drained zucchini noodles well into the avocado mushroom sauce. Enjoy!.