Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. In the meantime, you'll want to. Asparagus and Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
If you don't like asparagus, feel free to substitute other vegetables like broccoli. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, and add the oil. You can cook Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast
- It’s of Boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Asparagus (1 per breast).
- It’s of Broccoli (3 to 4 florets).
- Prepare of Mozzarella, parmesan, and cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare of Bacon (2 slices per breast).
- You need of Onion (to taste… may be excluded).
If broccoli isn't a vegetable your family loves you can use spinach or asparagus. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken breast. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken, Broccoli And Cheese And Topped With Buttered Bread Crumbs!
Cheesy broccoli and asparagus chicken breast step by step
- Chop one strip of bacon per breast. Saute with onion, asparagus, and broccoli..
- Trim breasts of fat and butterfly. Mix generous amount of each cheese with the bacon mixture, and FILL each breast..
- Use full strips of bacon as a wrap to hold breasts closed and contain most of the filling during cooking. (Toothpicks may also assist with larger breasts)..
- Bake on 350° for approximately 20 min on each side. (Times will vary depending on breast size)..
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Enjoy with rice or pasta as a side dish..
I was a cook at an elementary school where we had to use certain foods. But at home I got to experiment! Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast⠀Dukan Diet Primer. Skinnytaste Stuffed Chicken Breast with Pears and BrieField Notes. salt, grated cheese, chicken breast, broccoli florets, cayenne pepper. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; add chicken and green onions to skillet.