Backyard BBQ Chex Mix. See more ideas about Chex mix, Chex, Chex mix recipes. So I passed by some Crispix mix in a store a few weeks ago that had furikake in it. (a Japanese seasoning for steamed rice that has sugar Backyard BBQ Chex™ Mix. Unfriend chicken baked with rasins bran and Chex mix.
With a flavor combination of shapes, tastes and deliciousness, there's something for your whole family to enjoy. Chex™ cereal, pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts and bacon tossed with a sweet and smoky seasoning that will be a crowd pleaser at any backyard BBQ or In large microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, pretzels, and peanuts. A zesty twist on an old favorite perfect for summertime entertaining from Chex cereal. You can have Backyard BBQ Chex Mix using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Backyard BBQ Chex Mix
- You need 5 cups of corn chex cereal.
- You need 4 cups of wheat chex cereal.
- You need 2 cups of restaurant style Caesar croutons.
- It’s 1 cup of dark rye chips.
- You need 1 cup of smoke flavored almonds.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 Tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coarse ground black pepper.
I picked this because my boys love BBQ everything. Need something to munch on while grilling in the backyard? Need a great snack for a video marathon? A dash of ground red pepper (cayenne) or a few drops of red pepper sauce turns this into Spicy Chex Barbecue Snack Mix.
Backyard BBQ Chex Mix instructions
- In large, microwaveable bowl, mix first five ingredients.
- Melt butter.
- Add dressing, Worcestershire sauce, and liquid smoke to butter. Mix.
- Mix in other ingredients to butter mixture..
- Pour over cereal mixture..
- Mix completely..
- Microwave uncovered 5-6 minutes, pausing to stir every 2 minutes..
- Spread on wax paper or foil to cool..
- Store in airtight container..
VFX by Karen Heston with Suspect while staff in NYC. Chex Mix® barbecue snack mix coupled with cheese and sausage makes quite a treat. MORE+ LESS This Extra-Bold Chex Mix is made just the way I like it — with lots and lots of that extra zesty sauce! Like I said, I literally made four batches of this stuff over the weekend. So I figured I'd snap a few photos during a batch to show you how zee Chex Mix and I.