Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Protein-packed with chickpeas, sweetened naturally by dates + a good chunk of your daily soluble I actually intended for it to be more pumpkin-y, but this variation was PERFECT and I can't settle for. A vegan pumpkin chickpea stew for a simple, seasonal autumn meal. This vegan pumpkin chickpea stew or curry is one of those recipes.
This Chickpea Curry is my take on the Classic Chana Masala – while the base recipe is very similar, I decided to give this classic recipe a little twist by adding: Chipotle Powder, to spice things up a bit. This Vegan Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani is easy to make, super nutritious and full of flavour. Why you'll love this Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani: it's filling and satisfying. You can have Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- Prepare 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- You need 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- You need 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- It’s 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- Prepare of The Spices.
- It’s 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- You need 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Prepare 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- It’s 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- It’s of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin! I'm having my annual trepidation about pumpkin season. What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices? This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe. Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever. From Anna Monette Roberts, POPSUGAR Food. Made from quinoa, pumpkin, chickpeas and spinach, get the recipe here. This particular recipe uses quinoa, pumpkin, chickpeas and spinach so it is a perfect source of protein and nutrients.