Yugoslavia Dream Bars A.K.A “Christmas Cookies”. Yugoslavian Christmas Cookies combine layers of cookie, jam, nuts, and meringue into a holiday sensation! They're great all year round, btw! My Yugoslavian Christmas Cookies recipe combines the best parts of easy-to-make cookie bars with a European twist.
Here it is–ready to be the best on a cookie tray. Christmas Stollen Cinnamon Stars – Yugoslavia Dream Bars A. A “Christmas Cookies” – Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies – Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies – Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies – Lemon Ricotta Cookies w/ Lemon Glaze – Double Dark Chocolate Chip. You can have Yugoslavia Dream Bars A.K.A “Christmas Cookies” using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yugoslavia Dream Bars A.K.A “Christmas Cookies”
- You need 1 1/2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 pound of butter (I used salted).
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 4 of large egg whites.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 1/4 of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 of 9×13 pan.
- You need of Blackberry jam or any flavor you like that goes well the lemon.
A “Christmas Cookies” – Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies – Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies – Salted Caramel Truffle Cookies – Lemon Ricotta Cookies w/ Lemon Glaze – Double Dark Chocolate Chip and Almond Coconut Oatmeal Cookies – The Perfect Chocolate. Bake Cookies – Yugoslavia Dream Bars A. A “Christmas Cookies” – Chocolate Chip cream cheese breakfast cookies – Secret of the Gingersnap Cookies Cookies – Cinnamon-maple oat biscotti with yogurt dip – Lazy Cookie Bars – Pistachio and cranberry biscotti – Toffee Butter Ice Box Cookies. Tia Mowry is preparing delicious bars with blueberries, coconut, almonds and a homemade graham crack crust.
Yugoslavia Dream Bars A.K.A “Christmas Cookies” instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup ofsugar together thoroughly; add egg yolk and salt and combine. Add flour and combine. Pat mixture into a 9X13 inch.
- Beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually add 1 cup sugar. Continue to beat until you reach a meringue consistency. Gently fold in ground walnuts and lemon extract..
- Spread jelly over dough mixture in the pan.
- Swirl meringue over jelly. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts..
- Bake for about 40 minutes. Let it cool and then cut into square. Decorate with fresh mint and fruit of choice..
- Serve and enjoy !!!! I would love to here feed back. Even if you made adjustments that's great too !!.
- This was the raspberry with the lemon meringue No Walnuts – Non traditional.
- This was the traditional with blackberry and walnuts.
Need bar cookie recipes for the holidays? Bar cookies are simple and delicious; a great option when you need a batch of Christmas cookies in a hurry. Test cake-like bars for doneness with. Aunt Sally's Christmas Cookie Company is sold to a large conglomerate and executive Hannah must seal the deal and shut down the factory, which is the small town of Cookie Jar's lifeblood. Christmas Cheer Cookies Christmas Cookie Slices Christmas Tree Sandwiches Cinnamon Balls Cinnamon Espresso Cookies Cinnamon Twists Cinnamon-Coffee Bars Cinnamon-Nut Crisps Cinnamon Dough Ornaments Coconut Balls Coconut Lime Squares Coconut Raspberry Ribbon.