red ground beef and rice. The rice amount seems WAY off to me. But besides that I really did not like this. All I could taste was beans and it was really bland.
Quick And Easy Ground Beef And Rice Recipes. The BEST Red Beans & RiceA Little Claireification. Red beans and rice is a classic Cajun dish. You can cook red ground beef and rice using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of red ground beef and rice
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 small of onion sliced coarse.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of eight ounces of tomato paste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of rice.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce fifteen ounces.
- You need 5 cup of minute rice.
- You need 42 oz of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
Color is not a reliable indicator of ground beef doneness. This ground beef and rice recipe is a complete meal, with barely any chopping. Full of bright colours, plenty of nutrition, simple and fast to make. Ground beef cooked with seasoned rice and plenty of veggies – kind of like a pilaf or fried rice!
red ground beef and rice instructions
- brown the beef with spices and onion when browned add paste.
- bring broth to boil add tomato sauce and spices let boil 3 minutes add rice bring back to boil cover and let sit off heat 7 minutes.
- mix rice and sauce enjoy.
Ground Beef Red Beans and Rice: Prepare as above, except omit bacon and/or ham bone or pork hocks, if desired. Keyword Korean rice bowls, ground beef, rice bowl, korean, ground beef with rice bowls. In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink. In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes and pepper. This basic recipe for Korean ground beef and rice bowls is floating around in a virtually identical format on multiple sites, but it looked a little too sugary for me — so I decided to mash it up with the recipe for bibimbap over on Budget Bytes to create my own take on Korean ground beef & spinach rice bowls.