Zucchini Bacon Bites.
You can cook Zucchini Bacon Bites using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Bacon Bites
- Prepare 4 Slices of cooked crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of raw zucchini,not peeled, finely diced, (about 1 large zucchini).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, finely crushed.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of gluten free panko crumbs.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of fresh mint, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 Cup of grated cheese, your choice of cheese. This recipe I used mozzarella, provolone and parmesan mix.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of salt.
Zucchini Bacon Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Wash the zucchini and remove the ends, keep the skin on for extra fibers. Finely dice the zucchini in small cubes of about 2 mm..
- Place the small zucchini cubes into a mixing bowl and using a spoon, combine with eggs, crumbled bacon, garlic, gluten free Panko crumbs, mint and cheese. Adjust salt and pepper regarding taste..
- It will form a moist batter that comes easily together. If too moist or stick too much to your hands, add slightly more crumbs, 1 tablespoon at a time until you can easily shape balls with your hands. You should not use more than 4 extra tablespoon of gluten free panko crumbs..
- Form golf size balls rolling the batter into your hands,. Place each balls onto a greased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the outside is golden and crispy..